Want to push your code to the end? Want your work to see the light of day? Want to make a difference in the lives of your customers? Want the world to be more secure and environmentally friendly?
These are idealistic goals that are actually attainable here at PayJunction. We are an elite group of full stack developers that take pride in the fact that we are making our dreams a reality.
Did you like Tim Cook's speech about how Apple Pay is going to change the world? At PayJunction we build the technology that will make that revolution possible.
PayJunction is looking for a top tier Software Engineer that wants to make a difference, that wants to push the current scrum cycle to completion and has the confidence and skill to do just that.
At PayJunction you will:
- Build web applications that are highly available, well tested and easily managed.
- Stop debugging (it sucks), start testing (it rocks).
- Take concept ideas from the design team to production.
- Work with a small talented team.
An ideal candidate for this role:
- Has full stack experience with AngularJs powered by a java REST server.
- Uses version control systems (git preferable).
- Has experience with automated testing.
- Has the ability to assess the trade-offs between maintainability, complexity, development time, and user experience.
- Takes the initiative to address issues and knows when to ask for help.
PayJunction is a mature company in the payment processing space. Being around since 2000, we understand our business and revenue model and have no outside investors. You will enjoy a flat hierarchy and work alongside the technical co-founders.
Let's change the payment space together!
- Health, Dental, & Vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- Large corporate HQ in downtown Santa Barbara, California
- Xbox Gaming Center
- Weekly yoga sessions & Friday lunches
- Full bar with foosball, kegerator, pool table, chalkboard walls, flat screen tv, and corn hole
- Onsite movie theatre with 40+ bean bags
- Newly remodeled engineering wing
- An open work space with Herman Miller chair and multiple monitors
- Roof top deck - great place for breaks or happy hour
- We value long term relationships over short term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by the team we have created.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.