We are seeking an experienced Call Center Trainer to maximize sales representatives' effectiveness by developing and delivering sales training for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing. While PayJunction has been growing steadily for nearly 20 years, our inside sales team is relatively new, so we need a Call Center Trainer who will bring creative solutions and enhanced processes to our BDR and AE teams. Our ideal candidate has proven expertise in call center management and training. Come join us in disrupting the payment processing industry!
All PayJunction employees are currently working remotely while our Santa Barbara and Minneapolis offices are closed due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to return to the office, this person can choose to work from our downtown Santa Barbara office or to remain full-time remote. All applicants must reside in one of the following states: CA, IL, TX, MN, CO.
- Develop sales training materials for new and existing sales team members.
- Build on boarding modules that simplify training to ramp new sales team members.
- Create engaging, informative, and effective training for both in person and remote learning environments.
- Coach sales team members on proper phone skills including tones, cadence, do’s and don’ts.
- Educate and train team members on closing techniques.
- Teach fundamental tech sales skills like Discovery Calls, Qualifying, Pitching, Objection Handling, Prospecting, Time Management, and Consultative Sales.
- Develop teachable, repeatable, and scalable sales processes for team members to follow.
- Automate drip sequences, prospecting, and more to reduce toil and increase productivity.
- Create sales scripts that implement our sales methodology to convey our value proposition and effectively close sales.
- Provide group-wide and individualized feedback to team members based on their performance.
- Identify performance issues, provide recommendations, and perform daily 1-on-1 coaching.
- Define metrics for data driven decisions regarding the sales approach (i.e. A/B testing etc).
- Track and analyze key metrics, and provide recommendations to continually improve the learning and sales experiences.
- Report training results, data, and feedback to management to support company growth.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product teams to develop effective training programs for the sales team.
- 3-5 years experience in a sales training capacity at a SaaS company (manager, trainer, coach)
- Expertise in call center management and training
- Experience in a consultative closing sales role at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with sales enablement tools (e.g. Content Management, LMS, sales acceleration email tools, call recording/coaching tools, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills
- High motivation to drive sales team's success
- Deep passion for sales, education, and mentoring
- Proven track record in guiding sales team to hit KPIs
- Presentation and team building skills
- Ability to engage and motivate the team members
- Must understand relevant KPI’s for SaaS and call centers and know the diagnostic levers to pull to fix sales problems
- Must know of the modern sales methodologies and be able to articulate which methodology is right for our industry (plus have the ability to teach it).
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates, PayJunction has grown from a bootstrapped startup to a recognized and respected leader in the payments industry. PayJunction processes more than $5 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of small and medium businesses with solutions that make it easy to accept credit and debit card payments in-store, online and on-the-go.
Our focus on computer science as an art—combined with our ethical, customer-centric attitude—drives us to develop disruptive technology that lowers costs, simplifies accounting and boosts productivity for small and medium sized businesses. Our cloud-powered payment solution easily and securely integrates with industry-leading business software and management platforms. We take pride in delivering innovative features such as eco-friendly digital signatures and receipts that eliminate the hassles and costs of paper by storing all transactions in the cloud.
Our people-first culture values long-term relationships over short-term profits. Honesty and integrity are part of every interaction with partners, customers and employees. We foster a collaborative work environment, where creative ideas are welcomed, teams are inspired, and success is celebrated. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors and supportive friends who are committed to your growth.
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Long-term disability
- 8 paid company holidays per year
- 1 paid floating holiday per year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- Generous paid sick and vacation time
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- For the time being, our employees are working remotely to protect their safety during COVID. Our offices will be closed at least through Q2 of 2021.
- When our offices reopen, you can look forward to:
- Bright and open offices in downtown Santa Barbara
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chair, height-adjustable desks and multiple monitors
- Dog-friendly office
- We currently still offer:
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by our team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
PayJunction is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a work environment where people from all backgrounds and identities thrive. We firmly believe that more diversity and inclusion in our workforce creates a stronger team, product and culture.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on all of its potential employees