We are looking to add a data-driven Sales Operations Manager to the PayJunction team. Key responsibilities include managing the sales tech stack, forecasting, compensation reporting, overseeing the sales funnel, proactively pulling statistics and trend reporting for the sales team. The ideal candidate is driven, passionate, organized and has domain expertise in SaaS sales operations and Salesforce administration.
Sales Operations supports PayJunction’s sales team by overseeing business analytics, attainment planning, and direct sales stack enablement. This role will ensure that everything is well-orchestrated through people, process, technology, and data across the full customer life cycle. We are looking for a leader with a vision for change who has the ability to scale and execute through an analytical and process-driven approach.
All PayJunction employees are currently working remotely while our offices are closed due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to return to the office, this person can choose to work from our downtown Santa Barbara office or to remain full-time remote. All applicants must reside in one of the following states: CA, IL, TX, MN, CO.
- Evaluate, implement, own, and continually refine PayJunction’s sales technology stack (CRM, sales automation, etc.) including deriving ROI from the investment.
- Discover and map sales tools to streamline and automate processes as much as possible.
- Advise and support sales leadership to ensure they are equipped with appropriate resources, analytics and best practices.
- Maintain Salesforce database to keep the sales team up-to-date on sales activities.
- Build dashboards in Salesforce and assist with forecasting and reporting.
- Work with finance to review sales quota achievement and commissions for bi-monthly reconciliation.
- Develop and maintain, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly key performance indicators across the sales team
- Act as owner of data accuracy and reporting, representing Sales with Finance.
- Partner with our legal team to execute compensation plan reporting
- Assist with structuring and tracking sales incentives programs.
- Identify and execute sales process implementations and organization design.
- Participate in sales planning.
- Partner with marketing to ensure alignment on lead acquisition and marketing initiatives with sales strategy.
- Act as a cross-functional resource to identify, design and implement business processes that increase sales productivity and remove roadblocks.
- Document process changes and policies to share across sales team
- Serve as a liaison to groups such as BDRs, Account Executives, Sales Management, and Marketing Ops to ensure that everyone is aligned.
- Communicate effectively and build rapport across departments.
- Maintain data integrity across our tech stack
- Manage a scrum methodology with bi-weekly sprints on deliverables and communication updates.
- Own monthly cross departmental meetings to review sales pipeline
- Assist with the development of our channel onboarding process
- Research sales tools to adopt and integrate to drive team efficiency
- Serve as point of contact for our sales tools vendors
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years sales operations specific experience - B2B software.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success in sales operations, revenue operations, marketing operations or a similar role.
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets or MS Excel.
- Hands-on experience with integrations in the AppExchange.
- Familiarity with any or all of the following tools a plus:
- Ability to understand high-level strategies and translate them into system and process requirements.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident and adaptable.
- SaaS or PCI experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Willingness to take initiative when there is an opportunity for improvement.
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for diving into data.
- Ability to manage many projects at once with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive in a culture of honest and direct feedback.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates, PayJunction has grown from a bootstrapped startup to a recognized and respected leader in the payments industry. PayJunction processes more than $5 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of small and medium businesses with solutions that make it easy to accept credit and debit card payments in-store, online and on-the-go.
Our focus on computer science as an art—combined with our ethical, customer-centric attitude—drives us to develop disruptive technology that lowers costs, simplifies accounting and boosts productivity for small and medium sized businesses. Our cloud-powered payment solution easily and securely integrates with industry-leading business software and management platforms. We take pride in delivering innovative features such as eco-friendly digital signatures and receipts that eliminate the hassles and costs of paper by storing all transactions in the cloud.
Our people-first culture values long-term relationships over short-term profits. Honesty and integrity are part of every interaction with partners, customers and employees. We foster a collaborative work environment, where creative ideas are welcomed, teams are inspired, and success is celebrated. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors and supportive friends who are committed to your growth.
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Long-term disability
- 8 paid company holidays per year
- 1 paid floating holiday per year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- Generous paid sick and vacation time
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- For the time being, our employees are working remotely to protect their safety during COVID. Our offices will be closed at least through June of 2021.
- When our offices reopen, you can look forward to:
- Bright and open offices in downtown Santa Barbara
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chair, height-adjustable desks and multiple monitors
- Dog-friendly office
- We currently still offer:
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by our team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
PayJunction is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a work environment where people from all backgrounds and identities thrive. We firmly believe that more diversity and inclusion in our workforce creates a stronger team, product and culture.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on all of its potential employees