Director of Marketing
We are seeking a Director of Marketing who will use their skill set to successfully partner with the sales department to generate aligned strategies while managing the marketing team and achieving defined goals.
PayJunction is relentless and emphatical about helping others. We exist to drive the success of our partners. Specifically, the developers who connect to us, businesses who process payments through us, and all of our team members who work with us at PayJunction.
We believe dreams inspire people to start a business, and others to partner with them. While building dreams, entrepreneurs and business professionals will face many challenges along the way. We believe great partners can make all the difference.
We are your dream partner.
Your success is our success.
Our dream is to help you realize yours.
We exist to drive the success of our partners. We do this by fundamentally changing the way you transact with others. We just happen to make great payment systems.. If you love helping others succeed, in a culture that celebrates perfecting your craft, consider partnering with us.
PayJunction takes a Flex First approach to work environments. This means that our team members can choose to work from our Santa Barbara office or remotely from home. We ensure that everyone has the resources and equipment to work where they feel most productive. We trust our teams to make the best decision for their work environment. All PayJunction employees must reside in one of the following states: CA, IL, TX, MN, CO, GA.
Our Marketing team’s mission is to drive the growth of our company by increasing awareness of our integrated payments solutions and SaaS platform among potential customers and partners, generating demand for our products and services, and building and maintaining strong partnerships with key industry players.
Our Marketing team’s vision is to be a leading marketing team in the Payments industry that drives sustained growth through innovative, data-driven marketing strategies. We aim to exceed customer expectations, amplify our brand's influence, and contribute to our company's mission by fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing and engaged marketing team.
- Measure and report on marketing performance.
- Collaborate with sales leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with PayJunction’s overall business strategy and objectives.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Participate to support Company wide & Sales events (i.e. Annual Sales Kickoff)
- Curate & maintain current strong customer referral database
- Laser focus on data accuracy & HubSpot/SalesForce hygiene enabling data based decision
- Undergrad degree in Marketing, Business or Finance preferred, MBA or continued education in Marketing a plus.
- Experienced in companies with over 100 employees.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading teams that performed Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Partner/Channel Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years in a marketing role in SaaS and/or payments companies with over 100 employees.
- Previous experience leading a team and fostering their growth and success.
- Admin level expertise in Hubspot or equivalent system.
- Daily past experience with creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with numbers and analysis of campaign metrics (KPI’s).
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperatively in a cross functional team environment to achieve goals.
- Excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing vendors and agencies on creative and technology.
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates, PayJunction has grown from a bootstrapped startup to a recognized and respected leader in the payments industry. PayJunction processes more than $8 billion dollars annually for thousands of businesses with solutions that make it easy to accept credit and debit card payments in-store, online, and on-the-go.
Our people-first culture values long-term relationships over short-term profits. Honesty and integrity are part of every interaction with partners, customers and employees. We foster a collaborative work environment, where creative ideas are welcomed, teams are inspired, and success is celebrated. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors and supportive friends who are committed to your growth.
- Health, dental, and vision paid 100% by company
- 401k with 6% match
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Long-term & short-term disability coverage paid 100% by company
- 8 paid company holidays per year
- 2 paid floating holidays per year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly “fun budgets” for team bonding events
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Opportunity for remote, in-office, or hybrid work
- The opportunity to choose the work environment that best suits you - remote, in-office, or hybrid.
- All remote & hybrid team members can enjoy:
- Company-provided equipment for your home office
- An equipment allowance for home office essentials
- Free instructor-led yoga classes via Zoom
- The opportunity to work at one of Glassdoor's Top 30 Best Places to Work in the US, 2020!
- Those who choose to come into the office can look forward to:
- Bright and open offices in downtown Santa Barbara
- Stocked snack kitchens
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chairs, height-adjustable desks, and a large 32-inch monitors
- Dog-friendly office
- Build the Dream
- Put People First
- Value Long Term Relationships Over Short Term Profit
- Make it Simple
- Be Data Driven
- Own It
PayJunction is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a work environment where people from all backgrounds and identities thrive. We firmly believe that more diversity and inclusion in our workforce creates a stronger team, product, and culture.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on all of its potential employees.