PayJunction is relentless and emphatical about helping others. We exist to drive the success of our partners. Specifically, the developers who connect to us, businesses who process payments through us, and all of our team members who work with us at PayJunction.
We believe dreams inspire people to start a business, and others to partner with them. While building dreams, entrepreneurs and business professionals will face many challenges along the way. We believe great partners can make all the difference.
We are your dream partner.
Your success is our success.
Our dream is to help you realize yours.
We exist to drive the success of our partners. We do this by fundamentally changing the way you transact with others. We just happen to make great payment systems. If you love helping others succeed, in a culture that celebrates perfecting your craft, consider partnering with us.
PayJunction takes a Flex First approach to work environments. This means that our team members can choose to work from our Santa Barbara office or remotely from home. We ensure that everyone has the resources and equipment to work where they feel most productive. We trust our teams to make the best decision for their work environment. All PayJunction employees must reside in one of the following states: CA, CO, GA, IL, MN, NY, TX.
Our Channel/Strategic Partnership team’s mission is to establish and manage key partnerships in the payments industry that align with our goal of providing integrated payment solutions through our platform. We'll work to build strong relationships with partners, leverage them effectively, and continuously monitor and improve performance as we strive to be the dream partner.
Our Channel/Strategic Partnership team’s mission is to deliver the best Full Service Partnership experience for referral, integrator and distribution partners, leveraging PayJunctions Core Values and Technical Stack.
- Pre-Sales Support
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and qualify leads, assess customer requirements, and develop tailored solutions.
- Conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and proof-of-concept exercises to showcase the value proposition of PayJunctions products and services.
- Respond to technical inquiries, RFPs, and RFIs, addressing use case concerns and objections.
- Maintain monthly recurring revenue (MRR) targets and portfolio growth milestones
- Solution Design and Development
- Analyze ISV and Developer needs and develop comprehensive technical solutions that meet their requirements.
- Create and deliver technical proposals, including product configurations, implementation and GTM plans.
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide feedback and influence product development based on partner and merchant feedback.
- Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners, acting as a trusted advisor and technical point of contact.
- Conduct regular follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction, identify upselling or cross-selling opportunities, and address any technical issues.
- Maintain an excellent client satisfaction score with all integration partners.
- 5+ years of Integrated Payments experience required
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- 3+ years in Partnership facing role, either as a direct sales contact or as a supporting role
- 3+ years in Technical Sales role
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field highly preferred
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates, PayJunction has grown from a bootstrapped startup to a recognized and respected leader in the payments industry. PayJunction processes more than $8 billion dollars annually for thousands of businesses with solutions that make it easy to accept credit and debit card payments in-store, online, and on-the-go.
Our people-first culture values long-term relationships over short-term profits. Honesty and integrity are part of every interaction with partners, customers and employees. We foster a collaborative work environment, where creative ideas are welcomed, teams are inspired, and success is celebrated. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors and supportive friends who are committed to your growth.
- Health, dental, and vision paid 100% by company
- 401k with 6% match
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Long-term & short-term disability coverage paid 100% by company
- 8 paid company holidays per year
- 2 paid floating holidays per year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly “fun budgets” for team bonding events
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Opportunity for remote, in-office, or hybrid work
- The opportunity to choose the work environment that best suits you - remote, in-office, or hybrid.
- All remote & hybrid team members can enjoy:
- Company-provided equipment for your home office
- An equipment allowance for home office essentials
- Free instructor-led yoga classes via Zoom
- The opportunity to work at one of Glassdoor's Top 30 Best Places to Work in the US, 2020!
- Those who choose to come into the office can look forward to:
- Bright and open offices in downtown Santa Barbara
- Stocked snack kitchens
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chairs, height-adjustable desks, and a large 32-inch monitors
- Dog-friendly office
- Build the Dream
- Put People First
- Value Long Term Relationships Over Short Term Profit
- Make it Simple
- Be Data Driven
- Own It
The base salary range for this role is $95k - $120k/year plus benefits. Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills and qualifications.
PayJunction is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a work environment where people from all backgrounds and identities thrive. We firmly believe that more diversity and inclusion in our workforce creates a stronger team, product, and culture.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on all of its potential employees.