Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Full Time
- Sales and Business Development
PayJunction is seeking an experienced Sr. Strategic Partnerships Manager to discover, vet, and analyze new partnership opportunities with Integrated Software Vendors (ISVs) and support our existing partnership relationships. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter as well as a farmer that can dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and demonstrate how PayJunction can be the best long-term partner in payments.
PayJunction takes a Flex First approach to work environments. This means that our employees can choose to work from our Santa Barbara office or remotely from home. We ensure that everyone has the resources and equipment to work where they feel most productive. We trust our employees to make the best decision for their work environment. All PayJunction employees must live in one of the following states: CA, IL, TX, MN, CO.
- Build a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline by managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Execution of partnership-related documents, such as NDA’s, MRAs, partner technical documentation and business case analysis for new and existing partners.
- Manage, service and support Channel Partner relationships throughout the integration process and merchant onboarding process.
- Assist with building Channel Partners go-to market initiatives.
- Track Channel Partner performance and report on metrics.
- Lead by example to help motivate both the Channel and Inside Sales team members.
- Able to travel (nationally) on a regular basis for trade shows and client meetings as needed.
- Pipeline Growth
- Has the ability to prospect and sign new Channel partners.
- Understands each partner’s channel functions.
- Tracks results for partners that drive revenue and new merchant acquisitions.
- Vet inbound partner requests.
- Identify trends and customer need
- Partner-related documentation
- Timely follow up on all required paperwork.
- Ability to effectively negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Ability to prepare business case analysis and quarterly business reviews.
- Manage, service and support
- Solves Channel Partner issues as they arise
- Manage communication and establish relationships with PayJunction Partners
- Assist with Partner go to market initiatives
- Work with Marketing to drive one-to-one Partner engagement.
- Assist in developing messaging and value propositions that highlight partnership benefits and value.
- Collaborate with marketing to build different marketing strategies.
- Partner performance and metrics
- Collaborate with sales operations to create reports and dashboards to track Partner performance.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives and report on key metrics.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years in a SaaS industry partnerships management & revenue generation role - preferably in the payments industry.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong analytical, forecasting, and problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of the payments industry.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Professional, friendly, ethical, and genuine.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Experience with CRM software (preferably Salesforce).
- Comfortable with Google Suite products and Mac computers.
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates, PayJunction has grown from a bootstrapped startup to a recognized and respected leader in the payments industry. PayJunction processes more than $7 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of small and medium businesses with solutions that make it easy to accept credit and debit card payments in-store, online and on-the-go.
Our focus on computer science as an art—combined with our ethical, customer-centric attitude—drives us to develop disruptive technology that lowers costs, simplifies accounting and boosts productivity for small and medium sized businesses. Our cloud-powered payment solution easily and securely integrates with industry-leading business software and management platforms. We take pride in delivering innovative features such as eco-friendly digital signatures and receipts that eliminate the hassles and costs of paper by storing all transactions in the cloud.
Our people-first culture values long-term relationships over short-term profits. Honesty and integrity are part of every interaction with partners, customers and employees. We foster a collaborative work environment, where creative ideas are welcomed, teams are inspired, and success is celebrated. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors and supportive friends who are committed to your growth.
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Long-term & short-term disability paid 100%
- 8 paid company holidays per year
- 2 paid floating holidays per year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Quarterly “fun budgets” for team bonding events
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Opportunity for remote, in-office, or hybrid work
- The opportunity to choose the work environment that best suits you - remote, in-office, or hybrid.
- All remote & hybrid employees can enjoy:
- Company-provided equipment for your home office
- An equipment allowance for home office essentials
- Free instructor-led yoga classes via Zoom
- The opportunity to work at one of Glassdoor's Top 30 Best Places to Work in the US, 2020!
- Those who choose to come into the office can look forward to:
- Bright and open offices in downtown Santa Barbara
- Stocked snack kitchens
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chair, height-adjustable desk and a large 32-inch monitor
- Dog-friendly office
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by our team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
PayJunction is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a work environment where people from all backgrounds and identities thrive. We firmly believe that more diversity and inclusion in our workforce creates a stronger team, product and culture.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on all of its potential employees.